Due to the rapid spread of the coronavirus, the coming period will require a high degree of flexibility and adaptation from all market players. The activities of our company group are organically related to agricultural and food production, therefore ensuring the maintenance of our business and continuous communication with our partners is of paramount importance.
The day-to-day operation of the Tolnagro Group will continue uninterrupted, however, in accordance with the Government's actions, and in the interests of partners and employees, the management has made the following decisions and actions:
- We have postponed our Primakatedra professional event scheduled for April 25th.
- Our mentoring program for undergraduates is paused until further notice.
- Training and courses for employees have been suspended indefinitely.
- All sites of the group were equipped with liquid hand sanitizer, foot disinfectant mats and thermometers. Information on proper hand disinfection was posted in the social rooms.
- We ask our partners to strive to use online communication channels instead of personal contact!
- Our retail stores are open on call, the service is carried out in strict compliance with the following hygiene regulations:
• It is possible to use liquid hand sanitizer in the business premises and on the premises. Please use these for your own benefit and that of our colleagues!
• Avoid the usual forms of greeting with physical contact (eg handshake, kiss).
• If you come from an infected area in the last 14 days, or if you experience symptoms characteristic of the coronavirus, ie COVID-19 (fever, dry cough, difficulty breathing), please do NOT visit our branches in person, DO NOT meet with our colleagues!
In response to the current epidemiological situation, we issued an executive instruction to our colleagues, the most important points of which, which also affect our partners, are the following:
- With effect from March 12, we have banned company-related foreign trips, all employees are obliged to report their trips abroad for private purposes to their supervisor and to be quarantined at home after the trip.
- We also strive to keep in touch with our suppliers and customers online, we only allow face-to-face meetings in very justified cases.
- Colleagues who were in the infected area or who were suspected of being in contact with a virus carrier were asked to observe a 14-day quarantine, which also applies if the same is true for a person living in the household.
- Our regional representatives are at the disposal of our partners by phone and e-mail until the emergency occurs, and we encourage you to take advantage of online ordering opportunities.
For the time being, the measures described above do not significantly affect the operative operation of our group of companies, we try to serve all our partners at the usual level! The Management continuously monitors the Government's strategy and regulations and, in each case, makes its decisions taking into account the recommendations of the Operational Staff.
We constantly publish the latest news about the current situation, which also affects our partners, on our website, feel free to contact our staff for more information!
Tolnagro Group ManagementBack to the news list